NewEledy values, respects and protects the privacy of all clients and users. We take pride in keeping all client and user information strictly confidential. We guarantee that no information about our clients and site users will be made accessible or sold to any parties unknown to NewEledy or newEledy.com.
Collection Of Personal Information
NewEledy may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and phone number. We collect credit card and billing information only if a client or a user decides to purchase our products and services to complete payment transaction.
Use Of Personal Information
NewEledy may collect and use information to improve customer service and relationship, to enhance user experience, to send periodic notifications and promotions to valued clients, for custom orders and for payment transactions.
- Improving Customer Relationship: Information collected from you allows us to respond to customer service inquiries, support needs and requests more efficiently.
- Enhancing User Experience: We value client and user feedbacks. We may use client and user feedbacks to improve our products, services and to make NewEledy website browsing experience friendly for you.
- Periodic Email Notifications: Information you provide, such as your email will be used to send periodic emails to our clients and users who opt in to our mailing list. You will receive newsletters that may include promotional updates and informative articles about our products, services and our brand. If you choose not to receive any of these, we provide an option to unsubscribe at the very bottom of each email.
- Custom Orders: Our service includes creating custom pieces with specified details from our clients. Your email address is as necessary as your phone number to communicate specific details with you. This helps us deliver the product you want for you perfectly.
- Payment Method: Your name, credit card or debit card information, correct billing and shipping address will be collected to complete a payment transaction.
To help personalize user experience, the NewEledy website may use “cookies” that will be uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to deliver viruses and run programs on your computer. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies as a call to action will pop up asking if you would like to accept or decline the cookies. Note: If you prefer to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services of NewEledy or any website you visit.
We ensure that your online credit card transactions are safe with babygold.com. To secure your personal information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure, NewEledy uses Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to ensure safe internet transmission of your personal and payment information. Making a credit card purchase is just as safe on our website as it is by telephone.
NewEledy may disclose your information if we are required by the law to take action if any of our Terms of Service are violated.
Age of Consent
We know that part of our products are made for children, but NewEledy encourages parents to supervise their children when browsing the website. If you are a child under 13 years of age, you must ask permission from your parents or your guardian to use the website. By using this site, you consent that you are 13 years of age or older.
Because NewEledy is committed to protecting your privacy, we encourage you to periodically read and review our policy statements. We will occasionally update our privacy statement to reflect company and client feedbacks.
Questions and Contact Information